Hi babes! I know it’s been a minute since I’ve written on here, but now that I’m officially done with college (currently screaming!!), I want to get back to focusing on this page full time. So, let’s start!
Spring is FINALLY here!! To celebrate, guess who’s going to Cabo San Lucas tomorrow…(hint hint: it’s me)! Going on spring vacation means packing cute clothes, your favorite skin care products, and a million swimsuits. I think I’m mostly looking forward to how awesome my Insta feed is going to look 😉 Anyone else excited for the summer feeds?
I may have overpacked for my 5 day trip, but I mean…isn’t that better than under packing? Let’s take a look inside of my suitcase. Hopefully it will inspire you when it’s your turn to pack for your spring trip! Maybe it’ll help if you forgot to buy something important! Who knows. Here’s everything I need (or think I need) for my spring break vacation:
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser My travel skin care regime is pretty similar to my normal skin care regime, with a few exceptions. I do use this facial cleanser on a day to day basis, but the reason why I call this my holy grail is because it really does get all of that gunk off! I think its perfect after a long day of adventuring.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer Another one of my holy grails! For those of you that also suffer from dry skin like me, this will change your world. 10/10!
- B&BW Pretty as a Peach Lotion Pretty sure this is self explanatory…and this one smells amazing.
- B&BW Liquid Sunshine Shower Gel (I couldn’t find the exact one on their website, but this is the closest I could find on Amazon) Even though hotels usually provide guests with body wash, I never really like the way it leaves my skin feeling afterwards. So, I always think it’s a good idea to pack a travel-size body wash that you like.
- Coppertone Sport Sun Screen SPF 30 …do I need to explain this?
MAKE UP PRODUCTS:
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation I absolutely love this foundation during the warmer seasons. It’s water based, so it’s super lightweight and feels good on my skin. Bonus: it has SPF 15!
- Younique Touch Behold Translucent Setting Powder Bringing a water based foundation can be a little risky, so to make sure that it stays on my skin throughout the day, I like to set it with a setting powder! I recommend this one because it doesn’t cause it to look cakey, and it’s cruelty free.
- Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette This palette is my go-to travel palette. The warm tones are perfect for this season- and the best part is that it has a highlighter, bronzer, and eyeshadow all in one palette. Life hacks.
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Gel Instead of going through the trouble of filling in your brows with a dip gel or with a pencil, this is a quicker and more convenient way to get the job done. I highly recommend using a brow gel when traveling especially because it’s quick, meaning you’d get an earlier start to your day!
- Tarteist Creamy Lip Paint It’s normal for lips to get really dry when traveling, so finding the perfect hydrating lipstick is so important.
If you want to see what I wear on my trip, make sure to stay tuned on my Instagram page! I’ll be uploading everyday 🙂