If you have ever been to Italy, you would know how there’s HUNDREDS of stores here! I had always heard people talk about it, but I never thought that there would be this many! It’s a miracle for my closet, but a tragedy for the wallet. As they say, “when in Rome”… 🙂
In Florence, there was an enormous amount of stores, but I actually ended up buying everything above in Rome! I felt like there was more of a variety of style here, so I clearly took advantage of that haha. The great thing about my little shopping spree was that I never bought an item over $50! The prices were within a good amount, and they were amazing quality.
Here’s what I bought:
- Sheer Floral Top from Zara €22.99 (similar one here)
- Black Ankle Booties from small genuine leather shop €44.99
- Small Gray Bag from Barrila Boutique Roma €39.99 (they don’t have an online store ☹☹)
- Blush Pink Ruffled Top from H&M €24.99
- Grey High Waisted Jeans from Zara €19.99
- Black and White Patterned Top €9.99 from H&M (I can’t find it on their website, sorry! ☹)
Sadly, this is my last post while I’m in Italy. But I can’t wait to come back and visit again soon! It’s so beautiful here and full of culture (and clothes!). Thank you Italy, I’ve had an AMAZING time!
I really hope you guys like all of my purchases as much I do!